Pages

Look Slimmer ... wear a statement necklace!

Thursday 3 October 2013

One of the most effective ways to look slimmer is to acquire some statement jewellery.  It's a very effective method to draw attention away from any 'problem' areas.

I bet you didn't look down at her tummy first!

For pear-shapes, a statement necklace is a must to balance out your curves!



I love the style of Mawi necklaces but at almost £600 a piece, I recently looked around for alternative brands, with similar styles, at prices I could afford!  Not as easy as you would think.  One such necklace lost one of the stones while I was out, wearing it for the first time.  It wasn't one of the little insignificant stones, nope it was the main feature.  Lesson learnt, you get what you pay for!  


Yours for just under £600!  I'll have 2 ;-)

But then I discovered Stella & Dot, and no no-one is paying me to say this, but having purchased from them recently I've been delighted with the quality, great selection of colours and the overall customer experience.  Have a look at the range of colours & styles here to find your perfect statement jewellery, Sinead Martin, Stella & Dot Stylist






No comments

Post a Comment